Medical and Behavioral Healthcare in Jails, Prisons, and Inpatient and Residential Treatment Facilities
We provide a wide range of healthcare services, ancillary services, and products for our clients, including:
Triage and sick call
Substance abuse/detox programs
Comprehensive health appraisals
Radiology and laboratory services
Medically necessary diet programs
Special needs and chronic care
- Continuity of care and discharge planning
- Collaboration with community services agencies
- Network development
- Recruitment/retention plans
- Patient health education and awareness programs
- Facility/custody/law enforcement staff training programs
- Emergency and hospitalization arrangements
- Utilization management
- Pharmaceutical supply and medication management
- Third-party reimbursement follow-up and processing
- Cost recovery programs
- Continuous Quality Improvement Program (CQIP)
- National Accreditation – NCCHC/ACA/CALEA/TJC/CARF
Some of the more innovative services we offer set us apart from other providers. Those include:
Electronic Records Management
Jail-based Restoration to Competency
(The RISE Program)
What makes us different
Our expertise and reach is without match—and that isn’t just a bold claim considering we’ve been providing excellent care for the past 35 years, with almost 15,000 seasoned healthcare professionals currently serving over 300,000 adult and juvenile patients every single day.
- Improved Patient Care – When patients receive the best care, everyone wins. That’s why everything we do focuses on improved care and outcomes. In our line of work we deal with some of the most fragile and vulnerable populations in the country. This means we need to carefully design an approach to match the patient with the right care.
- Operational Efficiencies – We bring 35 years of healthcare expertise to our partners, which includes a deep understanding of how to work with your staff to form one efficient team working in unison.
- Electronic Medical Records – Our vision is to have every patient in our care on an electronic medical record. With this data, in time, we will gain unprecedented insights regarding patient care and ways to improve outcomes.
- Cost Containment – Healthcare in jails, prisons and inpatient and residential treatment facilities is specific, complicated and often times costly. From security to transportation to network development, we work with partners to provide patients the best, yet most efficient care.
- Risk Management – Better care means fewer negative outcomes and less litigation.