MLCRP was established through a collaboration between the Washington Department of Social and Health Services and Wellpath Recovery Solutions. Wellpath was awarded the contract through a competitive procurement process in 2015.
MLCRP embraces recovery-oriented, trauma-informed care for all patients. The recovery model promotes patient choice and tailors treatment to meet individual needs based on the assessments of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
Competency restoration services for individual found incompetent to proceed to trial, including assessment and evaluations, individualized treatment planning, individual and group treatment, psychiatric services, psychological services, medication and medication monitoring, and discharge and re-entry planning.
- Virtual elimination of restraint and seclusion
- Implemented trauma-informed care
- Achieved licensing and certification within DSHS mandated timeframe prior to opening
- Established Governing Board
- Developed positive working relationships with DSHS to ensure safe, effective, therapeutic program for patients with seamless support of DSHS staff