Wellpath Recovery Solutions assumed operations of FCCC in 2006 through a competitive solicitation process and subsequently developed, designed, and built a state-of-the-art replacement facility that was completed in 2009.
FCCC provides evidence-based, sex offender specific treatment programs using the Risk-Needs-Responsivity and Good Lives Model.
FCCC provides sex offender treatment to individuals detained or civilly committed under The Involuntary Civil Commitment of Sexually Violent Predators Act (FS 394.910). In addition to evidence-based, sex offender specific treatment, FCCC also provides comprehensive psychological, psychiatric, substance abuse, medical, dental, vocational, recreational, educational and dietary services.
- Developed therapeutic, state-of-the-art replacement facility on-time and within budget
- Assumed program operations within 17 days of notice of award
- Assessed all 550 residents and assigned a Recovery Grade to assist in determining their level of mental health functioning and programming needs within 14 days of assuming operation
- Reengineered treatment program and increased civilly committed resident participation in programming from 44% to 85%
- Successfully defended class action lawsuit against previous vendor and the State of Florida
- Implemented ERMA, our electronic medical record to manage resident care in the treatment program